Friday, February 16, 2007

Vote, Vote, Vote

The Right Kind of Sunday Shoes.

As you all probably already know, Cousin Danny VH (of U. Bill and A. Trace) is in a successful contemporary Christian/old school rock band. They are called Sunday Shoes, pretty awesome huh? So check them out at http://www.sundayshoes.com/.
The thing is that one of thier songs is in a little bit of a duel and they need our help.
So head to http://www.myspace.com/newreleasetuesday
and vote. You can vote once a day through Mon. just rembember not to vote more than once a day.

The Wrong Kind of Sunday Shoes.

3 comments:

Kryna said...

Hey where did you get the picture of me in the red tights? :) That is what happens when I don't have you to help me dress!

And Danny's music is great. We have a couple of the CDs but I still remember him singing at the 2000 reunion. Good stuff!

Tim and Lanette said...

Oh god heavens! Then get back to the states and I'll dress you to your hearts content. I don't know though, you might just be able to pull off those tights! Love ya

Tim and Lanette said...

Excuse me, thats GOOD heavens. Pardon me and my typograghical errors.