Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Storks are Very Busy

Congratulations to Dale, Kathy (daughter of John and Jessie), Kaiden, Hailey, and Devin Wubben. Dale and Kathy are expecting their fourth child this summer ( I think its this summer, please correct me if I'm wrong). Yes, I remember this summer when I was as big as a pup tent, heaving myself around at the reunion, Kathy looked at me fondly and said "Don't you just love it? I'd be pregnant my whole life if I could." I was thinking at the time "Have you lost your mind woman?!?" But now I think I might agree. Way to go Kathy, I bet you are glowing.

5 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Yipee. What great news. Enjoy the fun time and keep us updated.

Becky said...

I was so praying for twins for her! :)

Unknown said...

Very funny Becky!! We do share the same genes....and the same Dr. so it is possible that he's missed one of the babies during the ultrasound, right? :)

Becky said...

I'm still hopin', K! I paid him to tell you there was just 1, just wait until about week 21! :)

Unknown said...

You would do something like that you know. At least I know who to come to if there is more than one in there....believe me - I'll be knocking on your door for support! You're the expert, right?