Monday, February 12, 2007

Testing 1, 2 Testing

These are just a few of the smiling faces of your '09 VH reunion commitee
(obviously I couldn't fit into my VH reunion T, What's your excuse Jess?)


Hello, Hello, and Welcome to the Van Hofwegen Family Blog! I am Lanette den Hollander daughter of Gerrit Rozeboom, Grand daughter of Kryna and Dick. My husband Tim and I will be planning the 2009 VH family reunion with the help of the other third generation Rozebooms. I am proud to unveil this brand spanking new blog made soley for keeping the VH family in touch and informed of all the very cool happenings that concern the '09 reunion. At this time I am the Blog Administrator, if you have any news, thoughts, etc. that you would like posted please contact me. If you are a Van Hofwegen family member and you have a blog please let me know. I would love to add it as a link on this blog. My e-mail is hautemomma@cox.net and my # is 870-321-0530.

As for the 2009 VH Reunion, plans are moving along nicely. By the end of this week we will most likly have the location reserved. One of our main goals for '09 is to make it as affordable as possible. We are also hoping for record breaking turnout so if you are not excited about what a great family we have just give me some time. I 'll do my best to put a fire under you. That's all the news I have for you now. Please check back frequently for updates.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, Lynette, I was following some links and found this. Very cool and what a great way to keep everyone in the loop. Yeah, anxious to hear more news!

lauri said...

You are the coolest! Very good idea. I found a checklist that I made from the last reunion, I'm gonna email that to you...just FYI, nothing more. Keep up the good work, reunion chick

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Great stuff, Net. I'm already excited about the next reunion. As everone knows, they just get better ever time. I think it is cuz all the people just get cooler and cooler. Let me know if you need any help, may like babysitting or something.

Anonymous said...

Sounds GREAT!!! Seems you guys are right on schedule...good idea to have a blog...I too am anxious to hear more!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey there -
This looks awesome!!! Thanks for putting this together. What a great way for communication.
The reunion site looks fantastic! Have fun planning, and if you have questions - please holler!!

Unknown said...

This looks awesome! Thanks for putting this together. What a great way for communication!
The auction site looks fantastic. Have fun planning it and let me know if you have any questions!!

Unknown said...

My first attempt at sending it didn't seem to work (at first) so I apologize for sending two almost identical messages.
I think it's working properly now though so I'll leave it at that!
Keep up the good work reunion committee!! Looking forward to reading more news!