Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome Casey

Kimberly(daughter of Kay and Corky Thibodeaux, grand daughter of Case and Albertha), Chris and Cody Wrathall welcomed Casey Owen Thibodeaux Wrathall May 16 '07. He weighed 8lbs. 13 oz. and measured 20 3/4 in . long. Casey was delivered by C-section, but both mom and baby are doing well. I hear that his big brother Cody is very helpful. I don't know about the rest of you but I think Casey is quite a clever name and I am sure his Great Grandpa is very proud.
What a handsome boy, I believe he look a lot like his big brother.

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Congratulations. He is very cute.
Also great job on the new look Net. I love it.

Becky said...

Congratulations! More Hofwegens added to the clan. Like the new look, Net. I am dying over here....it looks like my Tyler sitting on Uncle Cases lap (the one pouting of course...that's a very strong VH gene!)

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh, you think it is Tyler? I really thought maybe Joey. No I'm not sure, it could look more like Lucus.
You must be the MoM, Only you could really tell, Becky.

Becky said...

Evonne, That's funny because my brother thought it looked like Lucas. I must be the MOM! :)